FW: python import sys.path

Kelly, Brian Brian.Kelly at uwsp.edu
Fri Jan 2 09:09:26 EST 2009

After following your suggestions I was able to confirm that the 2.5
interpreter was being invoked. So then I grepped for all instances of python
in the scripts that were imported as modules: from bacula_conf import *

The calling script cleanup.py is invoking purge_client.py like an external
script:

def purgeAll(options, computer_name):
    cmd = "python purge_client.py %s" % computer_name
    if options.pretend <> True:
        error = os.system(cmd)
    else:
        _log.info("Done. No changes made due to --pretend flag.")
    if not error:
        return True
    else:
        return False

When I saw the imports I assumed the functions in purge_client.py were being
referenced from the calling scripts symbol table. However, that is not the
case.

Thanks,
Brian