Why not Ruby?

Andreas Waldenburger geekmail at usenot.de
Fri Jan 2 10:00:14 EST 2009

On 02 Jan 2009 12:45:36 GMT Steven D'Aprano
<steve at REMOVE-THIS-cybersource.com.au> wrote:

> You've just earned a plonking for the next month. Do try to have at
> least half a clue by February.

I will state again that there seems to have been a slight change of
tone in clp lately.

How about we Python guys work a bit harder on not calling each other
names and such?

Not that I have a particular problem with *what* Steven said here, but
it could have been phrased a tad more calmly, just for the sake of not
stirring up unnecessary feelings of defiance.

/W

--
My real email address is constructed by swapping the domain with the
recipient (local part).