Pass by reference

alex goretoy aleksandr.goretoy at
Sat Jan 3 03:05:49 CET 2009

You are correct, terminology is a must. In order to stay on the same page.
And yes, it;s not technically by ref. but it works for me at the moment.

I was doing this in my code:
d= {

and it wouldn't work. So I had to do some research on how to make it work.
passing a mutable object resolved my problem. Thank you for correcting me.