Port of python stdlib to other languages.

vk vminch at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 23:15:17 EST 2009

> AFAIK not. You could try elmer
Elmer looks very interesting, but not really what I was getting at.

> What do you need C for anyway? Or, to put it the other way round - why
> not expose whatever you need in C as python extension, and write your
> app in Python?

I'm not looking to write a Python app atm.

Just curious if someone had started a project like this, to, say, make
Python users more comfortable using other languages (for whatever
reason),
or allow other people to try "python-like" code in their language to
see
if it suits them.