[ANN] TZMud 0.8
missive at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 5 00:52:33 CET 2009
TZMud is a Python MUD server.
A MUD is a text-based virtual environment
accessed via telnet, or with a specialised
TZMud development is still in early stages,
focusing on API and server stability.
TZMud uses several high-quality Python
libraries to facilitate rapid development:
Twisted, ZODB, and Pyparsing.
TZMud is released under GPLv3.
Changes in TZMud-0.8:
- web access to database
- better cross-platform operation
- added configuration file verifcation tool
- more readable and natural messages and commands
- improved handling of object attributes
- Exit can now be subclassed and cloned
- objects can now be invisible
- objects can now have a weight
- rudimentary plugin framework
- more teleportation commands
- more secure password storage
- new items/ mobs/ exits:
- ring of invisibility
- players only exit
Show them the way! Add maps and directions to your party invites.
More information about the Python-list