python is great
sturlamolden at yahoo.no
Tue Jan 6 19:18:29 CET 2009
On Jan 6, 3:35 pm, "Dotan Cohen" <dotanco... at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/1/3 Nomen Nescio <nob... at dizum.com>:
> > python is great.
> No, those are anacondas.
Unless Nomen Nescio is thinking of the giant serpent Python from greek
- Python lived in a cave near Delphi. CPython can be embedded in
- Python was made of slime. CPython runs equally slow.
- Python had pythian games. CPython has PyGame.
- Pythian can be made pythonian.
- Pythians are benevolent. Pythonistas are not (except for Guido).
I think that sums it up.
More information about the Python-list