multiprocessing vs thread performance

Arash Arfaee erexsha at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 19:55:51 EST 2009

Hi All ,

Does anybody know any tutorial for python 2.6 multiprocessing? Or bunch of
good example for it? I am trying to break a loop to run it over multiple
core in a system. And I need to return an integer value as the result of the
process an accumulate all of them. the examples that I found there is no
return for the process.

Thanks,
-Arash