python3.0 MySQLdb

Daniel Fetchinson fetchinson at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 13 19:30:52 EST 2009

>>> And your question is?
>>>

>> Surely it's fairly obvious that the question is "does such a thing
>> exist, and if so where can I find it?".
>
> Interestingly enough, the question was slightly (but importantly)
> different, though: the question really was "Does anybody has a patch for
> MySQLdb?"; as my reference to the existing interface to PostgreSQL
> was not sufficient for the OP.

Exactly. One could think about 3-4 different potentially useful
answers to the OP but when one sees 3-4 immediately right after
reading the post then probably there are a couple more still after
some thinking. So if the OP specifies exactly what he/she wants,
he/she will get more signal than noise.

Cheers,
Daniel