Why this code is working?

Diez B. Roggisch deets at nospam.web.de
Wed Jan 14 08:21:02 EST 2009

r wrote:

> Listen Hussien,

Granted, with a name of "r", spelling it wrong is hard, and thus you might
not be trained in the art of spelling names proper. But I suggest you try
your best. After all, you posts lack so much in content, you could at least
excel in form...

> In python you do not have to worry about what order this is, what type
> to declare that, my friend your bonds are cut. Be happy with your
> freedom and stop complaining about it. I guess where i come from
> freedom is second nature so i took to python pretty quick.

What's that condescending nonsense to mean?  What do you know of the
heritage and living circumstances of the OP? And since when is a choice of
typing-system correlated with the political and social aspects of a
society - you care to prove that?

And where did the OP "complain"? He merely wondered.

I'm well aware that you are a piece of trolling d.....t. But this goes a bit
to far, Mr.

Diez