Convention vs. fascism

Fri Jan 16 03:57:32 EST 2009

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:03:28 +0200, Hendrik van Rooyen wrote:

> Oh come on you lot - you are carrying on as if Diez were wearing his
> skull socks again - do me a favour and give him a break!

Well, for what it's worth, I should say one final thing:

I didn't disagree with what Diez said, only the way he said it. I thought
my original post made that clear, but perhaps I should have said so
explicitly. And I certainly don't think less of him because of it.

And... skull socks? Cool. Where can I get some?

--
Steven