Skull Socks (was Re: Convention vs. fascism)

Fri Jan 16 11:15:49 EST 2009

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:01:18 -0500, J. Cliff Dyer wrote:

> On Fri, 2009-01-16 at 08:57 +0000, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
>> On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:03:28 +0200, Hendrik van Rooyen wrote:
>>
>> > Oh come on you lot - you are carrying on as if Diez were wearing his
>> > skull socks again - do me a favour and give him a break!
>
>> And... skull socks? Cool. Where can I get some?
>>

> http://www.letmegooglethatforyou.com/search?q=skull+socks

Not Found
The requested URL /search was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use
an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

You know, it was just a throw-away comment to lighten the mood. I don't
really need to see 18,000+ links to places that sell socks with skulls
printed on them.

On the other hand, if they were socks made from actual skulls, that would
be something...

--
Steven