Start Python at client side from web app

Thomas Guettler hv at tbz-pariv.de
Wed Jan 21 06:17:16 EST 2009

Sorry, I described my problem not well. Here is more information:

The main application is the intranet web application used with IE (ms windows client).
But some action needs to be done on the client since you can't do it with html or javascript.

1. The user pushes a button in the web app.
2. Webserver sends signed python code to the client with own mime type
3. IE sends code to the python application.
4. Signature gets checked, Python code on the client gets executed.
5. Maybe send some data to the server with http.

 Thomas

Server runs Linux with Django and Postgres.

--
Thomas Guettler, http://www.thomas-guettler.de/