Why this code is working?

r rt8396 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 19:56:12 EST 2009

Yes promoting freedom, claiming that freedom is a good thing, and not
being afraid to open my mouth about it, fight for it, free others from
their bonds, makes me free.

No presumption was made about the OP, the only "meaning" in my message
was to free the OP from his self imposed bonds while using Python. You
made this political. Seems like you have a predisposition of hate
towards me, maybe it is unconscience and you do not realize it, but i
highly doubt it.

Come down from your tower of righteousness Deiz, loosen up that stiff-
upper-lip and bring your brown-nosing minions with you!