What is intvar?

W. eWatson notvalid2 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 25 07:49:20 EST 2009

Steve Holden wrote:
> W. eWatson wrote:

>>> Thanks to all for the reference and tips.
>>>
>> tkinterbook is easy to follow, but it seems to have been abandoned in
>> 2005. Did it appear in another guise somewhere else?
>>
> There hasn't been a lot of development on Tkinter in the intervening
> period. It's a mature system, so there has been no need to update the
> documentation.
>
> regards
>  Steve
Unfortunately, the author seems to have stopped mid-stream. I see a fair
number of FIXMEs in it. It looks like the New Mexico pdf is a fitting
replacement. Perhaps Intro to Tkinter should be scrapped?

Another of the author's writings, on PIL, looks good as a pdf, but is
missing a TOC. Maybe some pdf knowledgeable person knows how to generate one
easily.

--
                                W. eWatson

                     Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>