Process crash with no reason

gil.shinar at gil.shinar at
Mon Jan 26 19:13:54 CET 2009

Hi All,

I'm running a program that is acting as a nice interface to sybase'
replication server. The program is using the cherrypy web service for
the GUI. The process is crashing every few days with no reason. In the
log I can see INFO and DEBUG (No ERROR) log lines and I do not get any
TraceBack python's message. This program is running on solaris 9
Where can I see or what can I do in order to find out what causes the
process to crash?
I have tried simulating a "traceBack" message and I could see this
traceback message in one of the log files I'm using. When the process
crashes without my help, I don't have a clue.
Let me know if you need any other info