Luis Zarrabeitia kyrie at uh.cu
Tue Jan 27 09:31:11 EST 2009

On Tuesday 27 January 2009 04:39:02 am Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:
> Still not. But it's interesting to note that you consider everyone
> disagreeing with you as basically the same person.

Hehe. At the beginning of this thread, I also thought that Russ P. and Paul
Robin were the same person. I have serious problems with names.

[My apologies to both of you, if I said something that made you notice my
confusion].

P.S: Just to be clear, I'm neither Russ P. nor Paul Robin :D

--
Luis Zarrabeitia (aka Kyrie)
Fac. de Matemática y Computación, UH.