Michele Simionato michele.simionato at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 12:07:29 EST 2009

On Jan 21, 2:11 am, Mark Wooding <m... at distorted.org.uk> wrote:

> CLOS is much more complex and dynamic than Python's object system; > but it can be compiled very aggressively.

I agree that CLOS is complex and that it can be compiled very
aggressively, but I do not think that it is more dynamic than Python.
What feature are you alluding to? Multimethods? There are many Python
implementations of them, they are just not in the standard library.
Or are you referring to interactive facilities, such as the one
discussed in this recipe http://code.activestate.com/recipes/160164 ?