How many followers of comp.lang.python

Vincent Davis vincent at
Tue Jan 27 18:39:47 CET 2009

Being a newbie and not aware of other good places to ask dump questions. I
have been very happy with the help I have gotten. Some of the
other discussions are a little interesting to me but I wonder/am grateful if
these keep the knowledgeable people around so us newbies can ask questions.
Since I am a beginner programer and new to python it is really help to have
a place to ask quick or long questions. Books are nly so good, Google helps
but it doesn't debug code for you.
Vincent Davis