How many followers of comp.lang.python

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Tue Jan 27 15:47:02 EST 2009

rantingrick wrote:
> On Jan 27, 12:00 pm, Paul Rubin <http://phr...@NOSPAM.invalid> wrote:
>> Guido does post here once in a while, under his own name.  I can't
>> think of any very recent examples, but I can remember some from a few
>> years back.
>
> I searched the archives for "Guido van Rossum" and there is nothing
> since May 2000. That's the most recent i could find anyway??

I suspect his last major interaction was the "voting" for either the
decorator or the ternary operator/if expression syntax. At that point I
suspect he decided interaction with the community didn't actually
improve the design of the language. But I'm not Guido. Honest.

regards
 Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119