Python 3.0, 'Hello' < 42

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Wed Jan 28 13:13:00 EST 2009

> But the document also mentions that the result is not strictly
> "undefined" but "reproducable undetermined".

What specific document are you looking at, and where specifically
does it say that? I can't believe that the quotation marks indicate
an actual quote, in particular because "reproducible" is misspelled.

In any case, I can't find anything like that in the 3.0 changes
document, and, given that the comparison *does* give an exception,
any statement that the result is undetermined would be false.

Regards,
Martin