Profiling Python Apps on Mac?

RGK blank at empty.blank
Wed Jan 28 14:14:08 EST 2009

I'm writing a python app on a Mac (in Eclipse + PyDev w/ Python2.5 &
wxPython under OSX 10.4)

As I make program architecture decisions, it would be nice to be able to
profile the choices.  Should I add that extra thread?  Is this big-assed
xml object I just created horribly bloated or kind of ordinary.

Is there anything out there I should look into to if I want to see how
those things are affecting my app?   The closest I have is the widget
iStat, but it's a very static low resolution view of what's really going on.

Thx in advance.
Ross.