file date/time on windows

m.banaouas banaouas.medialog at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jan 28 18:02:50 EST 2009

thanks,
someone gave me the solution:
simply call time.localtime(...) instead of time.gmtime(...)

The explorer file time is what I need because it's the only file date visible
for most of users. So localtime is perfect for me.
We are talking about the same file stored in a shared lan-computer-folder.
I gess that if computers of those users are in different timezones, they could
see different file date ?