Does the Python community really follow the philospy of "Community Matters?"

r rt8396 at
Fri Jan 30 06:38:12 CET 2009

On Jan 29, 6:21 pm, r <rt8... at> wrote:
> Also if anyone dares to mention that Python is a great language or
> better in this reguard or that, they get jumped and beat to death by
> their "so-called" brothers.

This observation leads me to two scientific and common sense synopsis.
Either nobody here gives a rats pa'toote about Python, and/or they are
all just a bunch of gutless worms too afraid to stand up to the 10 or
so Perl/Ruby leeches who's infestation slowly drains the life-blood
out of the Python Community, keeping it too weak to fight back.