problem with program - debugging leading nowhere

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at
Sat Jan 31 01:37:09 CET 2009

Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam at> writes:

> Step three: When asking people to help with understanding an error
> message, it helps to post the actual (complete) error message :-)

My apologies, you did provide this and I missed it.

 \          “One time I went to a drive-in in a cab. The movie cost me |
  `\                              ninety-five dollars.” —Steven Wright |
Ben Finney