Want to write a script to do the batch conversion from domain name to IP.

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Jan 31 01:10:39 EST 2009

En Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:53:33 -0200, Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao at gmail.com>
escribió:

>> See the following errors I in my case:
>>
>> $ python
>> 'import site' failed; use -v for traceback

>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
>> ImportError: No module named socket

Those errors indicate that Python is not working correctly in your system.
You should fix it before going on.

> Another issue is: how can I perform all of these steps in a python
> script?

Start reading the tutorial and working the examples:
http://docs.python.org/tutorial/
In a short time (maybe shorter than you expect) you'll manage enough of
Python to do this.
Come back when you have specific questions, or try the tutor list:

Gabriel Genellina