Want to write a script to do the batch conversion from domain name to IP.

Hongyi Zhao hongyi.zhao at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 04:44:57 EST 2009

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 04:10:39 -0200, "Gabriel Genellina"
<gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

>En Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:53:33 -0200, Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao at gmail.com>
>escribi$)A(.:
>
>>> See the following errors I in my case:
>>>
>>> $ python
>>> 'import site' failed; use -v for traceback

>>> Traceback (most recent call last):
>>>  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
>>> ImportError: No module named socket
>
>Those errors indicate that Python is not working correctly in your system.
>You should fix it before going on.

I use cygwin, I don't know whether the further discussion on fix this
issue is suitable for this group or not?  If not, could you please
give me some hints on the newsgroups or maillists I should resort to?

>> Another issue is: how can I perform all of these steps in a python
>> script?
>
>Start reading the tutorial and working the examples:
>http://docs.python.org/tutorial/
>In a short time (maybe shorter than you expect) you'll manage enough of
>Python to do this.
>Come back when you have specific questions, or try the tutor list:

Thanks, I've subscribe to this list.

--
.: Hongyi Zhao [ hongyi.zhao AT gmail.com ] Free as in Freedom :.