Basic question from pure beginner

sato.photo at gmail.com sato.photo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 01:38:04 EDT 2009

I have been going through some Python Programming exercises while
following the MIT OpenCourseWare Intro to CS syllabus and am having
some trouble with the first "If" exercise listed on this page:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Python_Programming/Conditional_Statements#If_Exercises

I have been able to make the module quit after entering a password
three times, but can't get it to quit right away after the correct one
is entered.  I know this is really basic, please forgive me.  I have
no programming experience and have just started going through these
tutorials.

My code is here:

http://python.pastebin.com/m6036b52e

-daniel