multiprocessing and freezing on Windows

SK sgm at objexx.com
Thu Jul 2 02:54:25 EDT 2009

Is there a method for freezing a Python 2.6 app using multiprocessing
on Windows using PyInstaller or py2exe that works? It is trying to
call my executable instead of python.exe when the process starts and
passes it --multiprocessing-fork . Adding a freeze_support() to my
main doesn't help. Do I have to bundle all of Python and use
set_executable() to point to the bundled python.exe? I can't find any
workable information on the canonical way to do this.

Thanks!