Python debugger

Kee Nethery kee at kagi.com
Fri Jul 3 14:08:19 EDT 2009

It's not free but I like the debugger in Komodo IDE.
Lets me simulate a web connection, lets me step through the code and
examine the variables as it executes, can be run remotely (have not
played with that aspect yet).
Does variable inspection of the variables so you can dive into the
parts of arrays and dictionaries to see what the (for example) 5th
item of the 4th item named "blah" is set to and what type of data
element it is (int, unicode, etc). I find it tremendously useful as a
newbie to Python.
Kee Nethery