mail

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Sat Jul 4 15:15:31 EDT 2009

On 2009-07-04, amrita at iisermohali.ac.in <amrita at iisermohali.ac.in> wrote:

> I want to know that whether using python programming is it
> possible to extract chemical shift information about some
> amino acids of some protein from BMRB(BioMagResBank) or
> Ref-DB(referenced databank) or not.

Yes.

I don't know how easy it would be, but I'm pretty confident it
is possible.

I'm assuming it is currently possible to do so using some sort
of software.  If it's currently impossible to do so using other
methods (e.g. such information doesn't exist or you don't have
access to the dabases), then using Python isn't going cause any
miracles to happen.

--
Grant