Pyowa is this Monday!

Mike Driscoll kyosohma at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 23:17:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

The next Pyowa meeting is on Monday, July 6th from 7-9 p.m. We will be
at the Marshall County Sheriff's Office (directions on website).
Currently, the plan is to have a talk about Python at Fisher/Emerson
that will segue into a general discussion of what we do with our
favorite programming language. Be prepared to share!

We may have another presentation in our Standard Library series as
well or just something random. Let me know if you think you'll be
there. Pop & water will be provided. We hope to see you there!