PSP Caching

Johnson Mpeirwe mjohnson at cfi.co.ug
Sun Jul 5 08:27:12 EDT 2009

Thanks Simon,

I got around this behavior by adding "MaxRequestsPerChild  1" (default value
of this is 0) to my httpd.conf to limit the number of requests a child server
process will handle before it dies but I think it is important to keep it 0 in
production environment.

Regards,
Johnson

On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 10:44:52 -0700 (PDT), Simon Forman wrote