Tree structure consuming lot of memory

mayank gupta mooniitk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 06:12:06 EDT 2009

Thanks for the other possibilites. I would consider option (2) and (3) to
improve my code.

But out of curiosity, I would still like to know why does an object of a
Python-class consume "so" much of memory (1.4 kb), and this memory usage has
nothing to do with its attributes.

Thanks

Regards.

--
I luv to walk in rain bcoz no one can see me crying