Where does setuptools live?

David Lyon david.lyon at preisshare.net
Tue Jul 7 08:21:50 EDT 2009

On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 13:07:48 +0100, Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk>
wrote:
>>> What needs testing?
>>
>> It's software... therefore it needs testing...
>
> Yes, which is why I asked WHAT needs testing? :-)

I've written a package manager gui. I think it is
orderly to comprehensively ascertain which packages will
and won't install from pypi with the tool.

I'll run the same install test for pip, easyinstall
and enstall. And come up with a preferred installer.

Which I will then suggest as the preferred tool.

David