Python Error from Apress book

Matthew Edmondson matt0177 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 11:54:36 EDT 2009

I'm running XP SP3. The program now works great from either of the
directories, as long as include 'python' before it. As far as looking at the
error with stack trace, I really don't know enough yet to know how to do
that. I'm running the file from command line, because I'm not sure how to
run it referencing other files from idle. Lot to learn.....

Once again, thanks a ton for all of the help.

Matt