AP -- MeAmI.org Paces Google

The Masked Logician scriber17 at aol.com
Thu Jul 9 21:48:17 EDT 2009

On Jul 9, 6:41 pm, David Bernier <david... at videotron.ca> wrote:
> Musatov wrote:
> > Los Angeles (AP) --MeAmI.org now has users in 50 countries following
> > its adopted use in Pakistan.  The search engine has grown in
> > popularity 10,000 fold following its Beta test launch three months ago
> > in April, 2009. Supporters of the site claim it is better than rival
> > Google upon which platform it is based. Controversy arose after
> > MeAmI.org search code allowed users to search other users Google
> > results with no advertising. "It is truly an innovative thing we are
> > doing," said Founder and CEO, Martin Musatov. "Letting users search
>
> [ snip ]
>
> I wonder what _AP_ means ...
>
> David Bernier

1. Dec 16, 2008 ... "Staffers recognize the tough times, but they also
understand that quality journalism at AP means attracting and
retaining the best ...
www.google.com/.../afp/.../ALeqM5gSCzjMBFqxtXCVC-am3ve59koBYQ

2. Business Accounting and Bookkeeping question: What does AP mean?
many things inc. associated press.
wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_AP_mean

Found: http://www.meami.org/?cx=000961116824240632825%3A5n3yth9xwbo&cof=FORID%3A9%3B+NB%3A1&ie=UTF-8&q=AP+means#943

3. David Bernier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia David Enrique
Bernier also known as "Kike" (born January 21, 1977) former Secretary
of Sports and Recreation of Puerto Rico as well as Executive Director
of ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Bernier

Found: http://www.meami.org/?cx=000961116824240632825%3A5n3yth9xwbo&cof=FORID%3A9%3B+NB%3A1&ie=UTF-8&q=David+Bernier#913

http://MeAmI.org