way for a function to understand whether it's being run through a OnCreate callback or not

Gary Herron gherron at islandtraining.com
Fri Jul 10 02:59:22 EDT 2009

slamdunk wrote:
> is there a way for a function to understand whether it's being run
> through a OnCreate callback or not?
> I have working functions that I want to recycle through the OnCreate
> but need to catch the "nuke.thisNode()" bit inside them so they can
> still function when called manually through other scripts functions.

You've given us almost *NO* clue what you are talking about.   I suppose
I could Google "onCreate", and perhaps "nuke" and "thisNode", and see
what falls out.  But why would I?  If you want our help, *you* take the
time to tell is what you are asking about.

You may want to start here:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#intro

Gary Herron