one more question

koranthala koranthala at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 03:51:23 EDT 2009

On Jul 15, 11:56 am, alex23 <wuwe... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 15, 4:50 pm, alex23 <wuwe... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > amr... at iisermohali.ac.in wrote:
> > > I tried but its not coming.
>
> > How much are you prepared to pay for help with this? Or are you just
> > asking us to do all the work for you?
>
> Or to be a _little_ less blunt: if you want people here to _assist_
> you with _your_ code, then post what you've tried here, along with
> tracebacks if errors are occurring, or an explanation as to what it
> isn't doing that you require.
>
> Spawning a new thread restating your question every time someone
> suggests you RTFM isn't the best way to show that you're actually
> trying to solve this issue yourself.

Alex,
   I am not sure about it. It doesnt look like she(I guess) is a
programmer. In the last thread, she asked the question and the reply
was to check up the regular expressions. Now, for a non-programmer, re
might be a real confusing and tough subject to grasp.
   I am not saying that what you said was wrong, only that I felt that
she got tense looking up regular expressions. So a python reply which
basically does the basic checking without going to re etc might be
more helpful for her to start her own coding.