missing 'xor' Boolean operator

Wed Jul 15 05:11:44 EDT 2009

On Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:25:08 -0700, Dr. Phillip M. Feldman wrote:

> Current Boolean operators are 'and', 'or', and 'not'.  It would be nice
> to have an 'xor' operator as well.

I've often wished there was too, for the sake of completeness and
aesthetics, I'd love to be able to write:

a xor b

instead of defining a function xor(a, b).

Unfortunately, outside of boolean algebra and simulating electrical
circuits, I can't think of any use-cases for an xor operator. Do you have
any?

--
Steven