Writing a single list of numbers to a .m (matlab) file

Hanna Michelsen hannarosie at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 14:06:27 EDT 2009

Hi,

I was wondering if I could get some suggestions on how to write a single
list of numbers to a .m file (for matlab) so that I can create a matlab
vector out of the list of numbers from my python program. I have been using
a csv writer to create .m files from lists of lists, but I'm not sure how to
write just a single list to the file. (if I use the same code I've been
using, I get an error: csv.Error sequence expected)

Thanks for the help!