Globalize all variables in function without knowing names.

Tom Tom.sully at gmx.com
Sun Jul 26 18:07:08 EDT 2009

Ah, thanks for that Dennis. I have a system already figured out where
the user manually pre-enters all the variables into a .py file, which
obviously isn't very efficient. The language isn't going to be used
much except by me, so I suppose I'll just work with that until I look
more into dictionaries, but I'm still beginning Python, and before
that the only coding I did was a little bit of C++, so I'll wait up
for that :P