extract c/cpp include file with regular expression

tiefeng wu icebergwtf at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 23:58:04 EDT 2009

Thanks, Philip Semanchuk and Nick Craig-Wood!
My goal is gather informations from cpp sources and generate cross
referenced html files (as more detail as fine)
So I think " missing some unusual cases" might be acceptable, but
informations you introduced make me more interests to dig things out
:)
I know some programs like doxygen do such things, but I can learn much
by doing this than simply write configuration files.

cheers!

tiefeng wu
2009-07-24