Itext for Python

S.Selvam s.selvamsiva at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 04:53:33 EDT 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 11:52 PM, Santhosh Kumar
<santhosh.vkumar at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,           One of my cousin  suggested me to do a IText
> PDF converter for python. Actually I heard that there is
> no separate IText converter either we have to go for jython or GCJ with
> wrapper. Instead of wrapping, my plan is to create a separate module with
> Python and I am thinking of doing this in as my final year project also.
> Kindly give me your suggestion.

As for as i know, no pure python module exists for iText PDF generator,
where iText seems to be a standard one for PDF related works.There are some
other modules for pdf work but might not be as standard as iText.Surely some
senior programmers  will suggest you better way to proceed further.

>         With anticipation,
>
> SanthoshVKumar.
>
> --

Yours,