Metaclass mystery

Michele Simionato michele.simionato at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 14:11:02 EDT 2009

On Jun 1, 7:18 pm, LittleGrasshopper <seattleha... at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have to thank you for all the invaluable materials you have provided
> to the python community. The process that you followed must have been
> incredibly arduous.

*Incredibly ardous* is an exaggeration, but in the case of the MRO
I needed to do some work of reverse engineering in order to go
from code (which was posted by Samuele Pedroni on python-dev
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2002-October/029176.html)
to the rules and to figure out the algorithm. Anyway, there are
things much more complicated than the C3 algorithm or metaclasses,
nowadays I am fighting with the Scheme module system and I know
what I am talking about ;-)