Urllib2 proxy settings

K-Dawg kdawg44 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 17:23:19 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am having trouble with an application running on a linux server.  It keeps
reverting to old proxy settings and messing up the web application.  I have
checked everything I can think of, and since the application is written in
Python and uses urllib to call a web service (which is where the error is
occurring) I thought that I could open up the interpreter, import URLLib2
and then see what it thinks the proxy is.

How can I just echo this in the interpreter?

Thanks.

Kevin