Python reimport

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Jun 3 02:54:32 EDT 2009

peteshinners <pete at shinners.org> writes:

> I've implemented a working reimport that, "does what you want". After
> a bit of testing with friends, I'm releasing version 1.0 tonight.

When making an announcement of a new version of a project, please
summarise in the announcement what that project is (i.e. what the
program does), in a way that makes clear why it's relevant for the forum
where you announce it.

--
 \       “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “Well, I think |
  `\   so (hiccup), but Kevin Costner with an English accent?” —_Pinky |