The pysync library - Looking for the code, but all download links are broken

jpersson jan.persson at
Sun Jun 7 15:28:16 CEST 2009

>From the description the library pysync seems to be a perfect match
for some of the things I would like to accomplish in my own project.
The problem is that all the download links seems to be broken, so I
cannot download the code.

I've also tried to mail the author, but the mail bounces. Is there
anyone out there who happens to have a tarball of this library and who
could send me a copy I would be very grateful.

    //Jan Persson