Start the interactive shell within an application

Ben Charrow bcharrow at
Tue Jun 9 17:40:49 CEST 2009

If you're looking to debug your program, try "import pdb" and then wherever you
want to debug put:

Your program will then enter the debugger when it executes that line.  It's
quite nice really.  If you get confused on what to do, just type "help"