Using logging module to log into flash drive

Krzysztof Retel Krzysztof.Retel at
Tue Jun 9 19:37:48 CEST 2009

On Jun 9, 6:10 pm, "A. Cavallo" <a.cava... at> wrote:
> Hi,
> the problem screams for a separate thread.

I was thinking about that, as mentioned in the first post. Although, I
was wonder if there is another way to tackle the problem.

> Anyway there's a TimedRotatingFileHandler handler in the logging package:
> you can derive from it and change the emit/doRollover pair to hold the records
> until a device is not ready.

Hm, that might be the way to go. Will have a try.

If anyone has other thoughts, please share them.