Persistent failure of 'break' statement ( novice )

Xavier Ho contact at xavierho.com
Sat Jun 13 21:15:03 EDT 2009

I don't see any error in that code except the fact HTML ate one space from
the code you pasted. It worked fine and perfectly as expected, even with
print(num) present.

I think you have either a run-time environment problem, or an editor
encoding problem. Try a different editor, and/or different ways of launching
the program. And share with us what you did to run this to begin with, that
might help as well.

Best regards,

Ching-Yun "Xavier" Ho, Technical Artist

Contact Information